WSU is focussed on delivering services to the gas and mining, transport infrastructure, commercial, Defence and government development sectors. Our team has access to skilled staff across operations in Brisbane, Townsville, Doomadgee and Cairns. Our business is driven by a collaborative approach to project delivery and the combined diversity of our skills and capabilities.
WSU has been providing project deliverables to the desired quality and environmental standards in a safe and sustainable manner since 2016. We are committed to our clients and place value and emphasis on creating and maintaining long term relationships. The combined breadth of our civil construction expertise coupled with our integrated management systems, enables us to deliver complex solutions efficiently and effectively.
Through our comprehensive service offering, our priorities are maintaining the safety of our people, delivering better value for our clients, enhancing indigenous business and employment opportunities and supporting our local communities.
Our key civil construction services include:
- Bulk earthworks
- Roads and bridges
- Dams and ponds
- Stormwater drainage and fittings
- Water pipelines and infrastructure
- Sewerage pipelines and infrastructure
- Land and soil remediation
- Landscaping, seed gathering, native plant selections
- In ground services excavation, trenching and conduiting
- Hardstand and lay down areas
- Building and construction pads
- Landfill cells and facilities
© Copyright: - Waanyi Shamrock United Pty Ltd Website Design: - Lilly Mc